Assistance for starting a new company or branch
Our facility offers entrepreneurs who want to internationalise, relocate, or launch a business in Switzerland the necessary services to facilitate any type of business process.
- Our specialist staff offer preliminary or exploratory advice as an essential first step to better understanding the client’s needs.
- The WTC professionals help to identify and advise on the most appropriate legal form, as well as providing all information on the incorporation procedure and on the administrative, accounting, and operating system according to Swiss corporate law.
- For companies intending to relocate a business division, we provide comprehensive advice and support for establishing a branch of their foreign company in Ticino.
- Once the most appropriate corporate form has been identified and the business strategy has been defined, it is possible to move from the planning phase to the implementation phase of the new company or branch, including opening banking relationships, in just a few weeks.
- The WTC is also able to take on administrative tasks within an operating company or branch, with the role of coordinator.
- Thanks to many years of collaboration with qualified external partners, international legal and tax advice is available on request.
Browser upgrade Recommended
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser.